Home Buying, Step-by-Step Workshop Register today. NEXT CLASS:
Saturday, October 21 1-3pm
Home Buying Class That Helps More Than 200 Buyers Navigate Through The Process Of Purchasing A Home In Toronto & Surrounding GTA...
Toronto, Ontario – Buying a home in Toronto is a complex process. Title Insurance – inspections – negotiations – mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, the House-Connect Team will be conducting a home buyer’s workshop to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed 2 hour format and held at the RE/MAX Crossroads boardroom located at 1055 McNicoll Avenue In Toronto. Whether you personally own a home or whether this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to avoid losing thousand of dollars when purchasing a home
- What are the exact steps in buying a home? We will show you the step-by-step process.
- What are closing costs & when in the process do I pay them?
- How much home can I afford?
- What’s the best way to find the right home before anybody else?
- How to avoid paying thousands more than what the home is actually worth, without even knowing it!
- When is the best time of year to buy a home?
- How do mortgages work? What do lenders look for?
- How can I tap into the Realtor database to find the best homes before anyone else?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- Home inspections – do I need one? What do they look for?
- What are the important differences between new and resale homes?
- What type of lawyer do I need and what's their involvment?
- How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
- What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
REGISTER NOW to reserve your spot in this upcoming class. To register for FREE, click the button below:
Robert Di Lisi | Broker - House Connect Team
Bita Di Lisi |Broker - House-Connect Team
Saturday October 21, 2017
1:00 - 3:00pm
1055 McNicoll Avenue, Toronto, Ontario (Board Room)
1:00pm - Registration
1:15 to 2:45pm - Workshop
2:45 to 3:00pm Q and A
There Are More Than 151 Types Of Home Loans! Do You Know Which One Is Best For You?
You may be able to buy more home than you think. Or maybe you can reduce your monthly payments by 25% or more. Just by taking a few simple steps, you could raise up to $13,000 (or more) using at least three existing buyer credits, incentives and government programs.
We’ll take the confusion away and replace it with practical, down-to-earth knowledge that you can use now. We’ll make it simple. From getting started to getting moved in, we’ll lead you all the way through the process.